Arai Corsair X – Solid
The Arai Corsair X is the all new top of the food chain race helmet from Arai. This helmet features premium protection, and materials, that make it a top choice on the race track. The Corsair X borrows heavily from technology and development of Formula 1 helmets, taking a large step forward in the evolution of crash helmet features and safety. However, Arai’s designs and attention to detail mean that this helmet can be just at home as a high level street helmet. If you want the same helmet worn by Dani Pedrosa, Maverick Vinales, Josh Brookes, Nicky Hayden, and Jonathan Rea (just to name a few) you want the Arai Corsair X.
- VAS (Variable Axis System) The VAS system from Arai is a moving pivot point for the face shield mounting. This has allowed the shield to be mounted 24mm lower than the previous Arai Corsair V. Something that was not possible with previous designs.
- Arai Type 12 Diffuser: The new Type 12 diffuser is longer and straighter than the one found on the Arai Corsair V. This has allowed Arai to improve aerodynamics and create a 19% increase in overall stability.
- Eco Pure Liner: This liner is designed to keep PH levels neutral against your skin. It is antibacterial, completely washable, and features adjustable temple padding.
- Shield latch system locks the shield in the closed position, as well as having a de-mist option that slightly cracks the shield open, while still keeping it securely in place.
- Features the IC Duct 5 forehead vents. These vents are three position adjustable (Closed, Half, Open), as well as providing an 11% increase in airflow over the Corsair V.
- The Arai R75 shape creates a smooth rounded helmet that is designed to slide along the ground rather than catch in the chance of an accident.
- SNELL 2015 and DOT approved.
- Comes with clear pinlock insert.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL,
White, Black, Frost Black, Aluminum Silver,